Several things are essential for human survival, including a good night sleep. Sadly not many of us are blessed with a comforting, deep sleep of seven hours. While there may be several reasons why you cannot sleep calmly during the night.Not having a comforting mattress is one of the most common reason. Traditional mattresses do not offer full support, cause pain points, are sensitive to motion, and also prone to dust mites. Luckily, Memory foam mattresses overcome all these issues and offer you a comforting cradle as you doze off.
There are so many variants of memory foam mattresses in the market, which often makes finding the best cheap memory foam mattress a little intimidating. To help you out in making the best decision, we have listed a few of the best memory foam mattresses available in the market that are worth buying in your budget.
Top 10 Best Cheap Memory Foam Mattress Reviews
Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress
Zinus is a renowned name in the mattress industry, and it offers reliable sleeping solutions. The Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress, Queen, boasts of Green Tea memory foam construction which is known for being CertiPUR-US certification for no riff-raff construction. It also offers great support and conformity of an airy sleeping experience that works miraculous when you are tired or want to get a deep sleep. The extra comfort and the temperature adaptation makes it ideal for all weather.The mattress is a 12” mattress made with 4 different layers, including 3” memory foam, 2” comfort foam, 3.5” high-density foam, and 3.5” high-density base support foam.The mattress takes the shape of your body as you get comfortable with your sleeping posture and doze off to a night of deep sleep. It is a durable and long-lasting memory foam mattress thanks to the high-density construction.
- CertiPUR US Certified mattress that promises durability, stability and ultimate support
- The product offers you great freshness, thanks to the green tea extract infused in the mattresses by Zinus.
- Queen-sized mattresses with dimensions measuring 60 X 80 X 12 inches and weighing 62.5 pounds
- High-quality memory foam construction for comfortable sleep with temperature fluctuation.
- Multiple layer construction for better support and comfort.
- Green tea extract aroma for a fresh feel
- 10 year limited warranty from the manufacturer.
- The mattress takes 48 to 72 hours in decompressing.
- It may also take a week for full decompression.
Linenspa 8 Inch Memory Foam Mattress
Linenspa is a reputed player of the mattress industry and 8 Inch Memory Foam, and Innerspring Hybrid Mattress is one of its excellent products. The mattress makes a perfect fit for low bedding options, kids bedroom as well as a guest room. The mattress is a hybrid mattress which boasts of offering support like a conventional innerspring mattress. It looks and feels elegant, offers great support, and conform to the body shape when you sleep on it. The mattress is named hybrid because it combines the best features of a conventional innerspring mattress (support) and memory foam (comfort). The upper layer of the mattress is made of high-quality memory foam which means you enjoy fewer motion effects, pain point relief, and comfortable posture support.
- Available in three profiles 8 inches, 10 inches& 12 inches.
- 8” memory foam mattress is exactly what you need for low bedding arrangement.
- It is a low profile bed under a respectively lower price tag.
- Innerspring mattress and memory foam technology combined to make a perfect hybrid solution.
- Easy to maneuver and store.
- Offers medium to frim feel for great sleep experience.
- Memory foam adjusts the temperature and does not make you feel hot or cold while sleeping.
- It is a lightweight mattress with 1.5 inches of a memory foam layer on the top.
- The memory foam layer is covered in an intricately woven knit cover.
- Great comfort, excellent bounce, and ultimate support.
- 10 year U.S. warranty from the manufacturer.
- Does not offer complete benefits of a full memory foam mattress.
Signature Sleep Memoir 12-Inch Memory Foam Mattress
Signature Sleep offers a great variety of mattresses including a range of memory foam mattress variants. The Signature Sleep Memoir 12-Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Queen Size is CertiPUR-US certified. The certification implies that the mattress has been tested and certified okay for performance, indoor emissions, and environmental stewardship. One of the best cheap memory foam mattress available in the market, this product offers all the benefits of memory foam including, excellent support, reduced pressure on the body, and enhanced comfort. It conforms to the body weight and shape and offers you cradle-like support around your body. The mattress also works against motion disturbance and alleviate the feel of change in motion on the mattress. The core of the mattress is made of high-density foam which offers stability and durability.
- The mattress has two core layers: 4-inch memory foam and 8-inch high-density foam.
- The top layer is made of memory foam offering great support, comfort, and pain relief.
- The foam is free from hazardous materials including PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants, ozone depleters, mercury, lead and heavy metals.
- It also does not have phthalates and offers low VOC emissions.
- Available choices of size include: Twin, Full, Queen and King Size.
- Comes with a striking, soft and intricately woven knit cover.
- The cover can be removed and washed separately to make the mattress clean.
- Great comfort and a reasonable price tag make it the best cheap memory foam mattress.
- Minor manufacturing defects are reported by users from time to time.
- The inner sheet is made of fiberglass, which might cause harm to skin and other body parts.
Classic Brands Cool Gel 1.0 Ultimate Gel Memory Foam
What makes Classic Brands Cool Gel 1.0 mattress different from other memory foam mattresses is that you do not feel the heat reflecting from the mattress. Ordinary memory foam mattresses utilize the heat reflection technology to allow the memory foam to take the shape of the user’s body. However, in case of cool gel, the heat is absorbed and reflected back in a widespread spectrum, decreasing its extent. The high-quality and thick density construction of the mattress offers greater support and comfort as the mattress takes the shape of your body. The knit cover helps you keep your mattress safe while also increasing its aesthetical value. The knit cover is breathable and hence does not affects the breathability quotient of the mattress. Beautiful waterfall edges make it more pleasant in looks. Classic Brands Cool Gel 1.0 Ultimate Gel Memory Foam 14-Inch Mattress with BONUS Pillow, Twin XL is certified by CertiPUR US program.
- Cool gel foam adjusts the temperature of the mattress according to the body heat.
- Memory foam offers excellent support and comfort for a good night’s sleep
- The mattress is available in size 39 inches x 80 inches x 14 inches.
- It is known for its anti-allergen properties that keeps dust mites, molds and allergens at bay.
- Knit fabric cover to make it more pleasing to the eyes and feel.
- Say goodbye to high heat from ordinary memory foam with cooling gel foam.
- Manufacturers guarantee for defects for 10 years.
- The adjustable base makes it very user-friendly.
- The mattress may become lumpy and sink badly after regular use for several months.
Live & Sleep Classic Twin XL Mattress
Here is one of the best cheap memory foam mattress that you would like to invest in, from the house of Live & Sleep, the mattress is made of high-quality memory foam. The best part is it is available in a Twin size so you can easily fit it in your double beds. Buying a twin mattress is better than two single mattresses as it offers you more symmetry and smoother surface. The company also offers a free pillow along with the mattress, making it a complete package. The company aims to offer better sleep to their customer by creating memory foam mattresses of highest-quality. The uppermost layer of the mattress is made from plush memory foam which offers better support. The mattress offers medium to firm support ideal for all body types and sleeping postures. The mattress is made of non-toxic material and claims a long-lasting life.
- The mattress manufacturing process follows the eco-friendly approach.
- Pressure instead of chemicals are used to maintain memory foam’s properties.
- Available in Classic 8, Classic 10 & Classic 12 inch variants
- High-quality memory foam upper layer for extra plush support.
- Knit cover with stretchable properties and breathable construction.
- The mattress has a 2.5 inches thick layer of memory foam comforter
- Live & Sleep Classic Twin XL Mattress promotes Latest Air Flow Technology promoting more comfort and better contouring.
- It comes with a free pillow.
- The mattress is CertiPUR-US Certified.
- The mattress might pose some problems in expanding equally.
Olee Sleep 10 Inch Gel Infused Layer Top Memory Foam Mattress
Olee Sleep offers you a unique memory foam mattress which is gel infused. The mattress offers a lot of advantages for sleepers, including stability and great comfort. No matter you sleep, on your back, side, stomach or keep changing the poses all through the night, the mattress will contour soon and take the shape of your body to cradle you to sleep. The cool gel memory foam technology keeps it cool and the knit cover maintains breathability and regulates the temperature. The Olee Sleep, 10 Inch Gel, Infused memory foam mattress is CertiPUR-US certified for all environment-friendly factors. It is a reliable and comfortable option to select from many best and cheap memory foam mattresses available in the market.
- The mattress features ergonomic construction with 93% polyester and 7% spandex.
- Relief from pain points and high level of comfort helps with better sleep.
- No worries about changing temperature as Unique Gel-infused Foam Layer offer significant regulation.
- The base layer is made of high-density memory foam, offering great durability and stability.
- Durable, comfortable and eco-friendly mattress for perfectly balanced sleep.
- Multiple layers of memory foam offer more comfort and pain relief.
- 10 years manufacturer’s warranty.
- Affordable and durable product.
- The mattress may take as long as 10 days to fully expand, which is higher than other variants available in the market.
Best Price Mattress 6-Inch Memory Foam Mattress
Best Price is a company known for offering high-quality mattresses. The 6-inch memory foam mattress by Best Price enriches your sleeping experience. The mattress is made of high-quality memory foam that evenly distributes your weight and offers a cradle-like experience as you go off to deep sleep. The absence of pressure points makes you ultra-comfortable and support the body to relax and rejuvenate. If you or your partner often moves while in sleep, the other may not feel the motion.Thanks to the responsive active suspension mechanism of Best Price 6 inch memory foam mattress. The mattress is available in queen size. There are three different layers of a variety of memory foam viz. memory foam, ventilated soft foam, and high density foam. While memory foam offers great comfort of sleeping, the ventilated soft foam allows breathability, and high-density base foam promotes better support.
- High-quality memory foam construction helps the body to rejuvenate by offering a high degree of comfort.
- The mattress offers a high level of breathability and also regulates the temperature to the core.
- It is CertiPUR-US certified for fulfilling all the necessary requirements.
- Highly breathable construction to allow freshness and regulate temperature.
- Pressure point relief so that you can sleep comfortably in one position.
- Comes with a poly jacquard cover of high quality.
- 10 years manufacturers guarantee.
- A fine silica glass layer is reported under the cover, which may cause serious injuries as you take the cover off for washing.
LUCID 5 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress
Another gel memory foam mattress that is worth considering is the LUCID 5-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress – Dual-Layered – CertiPUR-US Certified – Firm Feel – Twin Size, made of high-quality gel memory foam. This makes it different from other memory foam mattresses as the gel technology allows the temperature to be maintained easily. The company promotes the mattress to be perfect for kids as it offers temperature maintenance as well as has a lucid profile to sustain kids crashing. The bed is ideal for a range of kid’s beds,especially for bunk beds and trundle beds. The mattress is also firm that offers great support to kids, teens, and adults with an exceptional sleeping posture. It is a low profile mattress and can be used for kids without any risks of falling while asleep.
- Premium quality gel memory foam construction.
- Infused memory foam allows temperature control for a cool and comfortable sleep.
- Great support for kids as they move around while sleeping.
- No pressure points thus relived pain while sleeping in the same posture overnight.
- Soft and breathable cover to make it more user-friendly.
- 100% CertiPUR-US certified for emissions.
- The mattress has 4 inches of supportive base foam for more stability.
- Low profile prevents accidents.
- Ideal for kid’s beds.
- The comfort level of the mattress is questionable as per user’s reviews.
Modway Aveline 8″ Gel Infused Memory Foam Twin Mattress
Aveline is a reliable company offering great sleeping solutions. The Modway Aveline 8” Gel-infused memory foam Twin mattress is one of the best product of the company that you can consider while searching the best cheap memory foam mattress. The gel-infused memory foam is the unique selling point of this twin mattress. The gel allows the mattress to understand the changes in the heat of your body and conform to your body accordingly. The temperature maintenance allows a more comfortable sleep while the support of the memory foam promotes the same. When you share the twin mattress with some partner, you won’t feel the motion chances even if the other persons leave the bed. Motion sensibility is a common problem in conventional mattresses; however, in memory foam, this problem is solved.
- Twin bed mattress ideal for two to sleep comfortably.
- Gel-infused memory foam allows the mattress to adapt to the body heat changes.
- The high-density base layer offers more support and adjustable feature.
- CertiPUR-US certification ensures formaldehyde, ozone depletes, mercury, and other heavy metals including PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants, and is low on VOC.
- Highly environment-friendly mattress.
- No temperature change effect on sleep
- Extra comfort and pain relief support
- Rated reliable and worthy product by several customers.
- The durability of the mattress is questioned as it starts showing sign of wear and tear after some time of use.
Milliard Tri Folding Memory Foam Mattress
The company promotes this product with a slogan- Luxury and Portability Unite. The mattress showcase a premium construction with 4.5 inches of medium-firm polyurethane foam and 1.5-inch layer soft and spongy memory foam. The combination not only offers a comfortable cushion to the body but also relief from pain points and a soft feel to enrich the sleeping experience. This feature works wonder for light sleepers as the mattress offer them great support.
Features and Specifications:
- High-quality polyurethane memory foam and soft memory foam construction.
- CertiPUR-US certified mattress.
- Airflow technology allows the mattress to adjust according to the body heat changes.
- Comes with a jacquard ultra-soft bamboo cover which is removable.
- Easy to store and maneuvre and can be taken anywhere easily.
- Motion control makes it easy for light sleepers to doze off quickly.
- Portable mattress ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- The mattress is extra soft for a heavyweight person.
- The folds might cause discomfort to certain sleepers.
Benefits of Memory Foam Mattress
The popularity of memory foam mattresses is at a rise. As more and more people are becoming aware of the benefits of the material, the sale is increasing. If you too are planning to invest in a memory foam mattress, here are a few benefits worth considering:
Every homeowner knows that dust mites are impossible to get rid of. They love nesting in your mattresses and cause skin troubles. However, this is no more the case with memory foam mattresses. These mattresses have a very dense structure which makes it impossible for dust mites to make their space in the mattress.
Who does not like to feel a cushion beneath the body when they are tired or want to sleep to rejuvenate? Memory foam is known for offering extra cushion feel to the person lying on it. The mattress does not allow the body to feel retaliated. Instead, it offers a great cradle-like experience which supports the entire body and offers deep sleep. With memory foam, the body is well balanced to ensure the person lying on it enjoy great comfort and good night sleep.
Memory foam mattresses are also known for offering great support. When the support combines with the paint point relief system, it creates a perfect solution for pain prevention and relief. Doctors advise sleeping in memory foam mattresses in case you are suffering from back pain or alignment issues.
Every individual has a unique style of sleeping. While most of the standard mattresses do not offer great comforts to every style and posture you sleeping, memory foam is different. You can enjoy relaxing in whatever style offers you comfort, on your back, straight, on the stomach or sideways. You won’t feel any pressure points and sleep comfortably as the mattress will take the shape of your body.
When you share a bed with your partner, often their movements disturb your sleep. This will not be the case when you choose memory foam mattresses. The mattresses are made of intricately woven material which absorbs the motion instead of transferring it.
Memory foam mattresses are known for demanding minimum care. All you need to do is rotate them twice or thrice in a year to ensure their shape is maintained.
Now that you know the benefits of memory foam mattresses, let us introduce you to different types of memory foam mattresses available in the market.
Types of Memory Foam Mattress
Before you start looking for a perfect memory foam mattress for your home,it is important that you have a clear idea of the type of memory foam available in the market. Only when you know the types and what makes them different from one another, you will be able to make the right choice. Here are the 3 main types of memory foam mattresses available in the market:
Just as the name suggests, this is the first every memory foam mattresses designed. The aim behind creating memory foam was to offer complete cradle-like support to the body while sleeping. When compared to the spring mattresses, which causes pain points, the foam mattresses distribute the weight of the body equally. This promotes healthy blood circulation in the body and minimizes the stress and tension of the muscles.
- Air cool memory foam mattress:
Memory foam mattresses become famous soon, but customers started coming up with a problem of excess heat from the mattress. Memory foam is designed in a way that it reacts to body temperature and adjusts itself. However, this extra heat can make you uncomfortable. This was when researchers came up with the concept of air cool memory foam which adjusted to the temperature more quickly, eliminating any heat experience for the user.
If you have sensitive skin, gel memory foam is your catch. The foam is anti-microbial, so you do not have to worry about any skin irritations. Rest, gel memory foam functions like traditional memory foam in all other aspects.
While knowing various types of memory foam available in the market is important, there are many other features of memory foam mattress that help you decide which product is the best for you. To help you out, here we have mentioned some considerations to keeping mind while buying a memory foam mattress.
Things to Consider Before Selecting a Good Memory Foam Mattress:
Memory foam mattresses become popular for all the good reasons, and this popularity invited a lot of companies to invest in the product. Today, memory foam mattresses make a total of 20% of the sales of mattresses in the market. There are several companies offering hundreds of varieties of memory foam mattresses. In fact, the options are so many that you may feel spoilt with choices. However, this also makes picking the best memory foam mattress a lot more intimidating. If you are buying a memory foam mattress for the first time, here are a few things to consider before making a good choice:
- Memory foam density is essential:
A common myth about memory foam is that the denser it will be, the better support it will offer. The fact is far from the truth as the memory foam density has more to do with its durability than offering support. The denser it will be the more durability a mattress will offer. When you assess a memory foam mattress, do not forget inquiring about the density. Also, make sure that the density of the foam is throughout and not limited to the upper layer only.
- mmHg measuring the comfort:
mmHg is a way to measure the comfort level that a mattress provides. Memory foam is known for having lesser pressure points which are because of mmHg. The way a mattress reacts to changing pressure is what mmHg is all about; it is a unit used for measuring the reaction.
- ILD (Indentation Load Deflection)
A typical mattress has an ILD or Indentation Load Deflection ranging between 6 & 40. However, in the case of memory foam, the Indentation Load Deflection ranges between 10 and 16. The best memory foam mattresses are a combination of layers with different mmHg, which contributes to enhancing the comfort level of sleep. Each layer supports the other offering utmost comfort.
As you check the technical aspects of the mattress, you must also check the details of the manufacturer. The quality of a memory foam widely depends on its manufacturing process and how every layer is put together. Ensure that you choose a product from a trusted manufacturer only to avoid any problem later.
Another vital aspect to consider while choosing the best memory foam mattress is your budget. You should have a set budget in hand to ensure you do not overstep your financial boundaries. Having a set budget also helps you narrow down your choices. You can ask the seller to show you only the best options available under your budget.
Depending upon the bed, you need to buy the mattress size. While most of the manufacturers sell king or queen-sized mattresses, you can always ask for customization in case you have a bed with unique dimensions.
When you know what to look for while buying memory foam mattress, you can easily find the best cheap memory foam mattress that is best for you.
Memory foam mattresses offer you great sleep advantages and keep you away from various posture-related problems. These are the best options available in the market that you can consider according to your requirements. Whichever product you choose, do not forget to use our guide to assess the memory foam quality and suitability. The memory foam mattress listed in this article are some of the best and cheap memory foam mattresses tat suit your sleeping requirements as well as the budget.